If it is in the domestic market, Mega Digital commits 100% that GMC will be approved when the product does not violate the policy.If it is a POD or Dropshipping market, it will still depend on the documents, the seller’s history, and related accounts that the seller owns, so it cannot be committed.
Currently, Google Shopping Ads is the most optimal solution for businesses doing business on e-commerce. Google Shopping Ads helps your ads reach customers with more precise needs, along with an increase in click-through rate many times over other forms.There are many benefits, so it isn’t easy to share all of them, but the most obvious use is still increasing revenue.
Products in industries such as home appliances, cosmetics, fashion, technology, electronics, accessories, etc.
CounterfeitingDangerous products or services: weapons, explosives, drug paraphernalia, etc.Inauthentic behavior is allowed: fake documents, hacking software, fraudInappropriate content: racist, obscene, violent, animal abuse, accident scene…Real estateFinancial services, ticket sales, gift cardsFinancial products: bank cards, gold, currencyMeans of transport: Cars, RVs, trucks, boats, catamarans, airplanes, helicopters, motorcycles, mini-motorcycles, jet skis (except bicycles and trams with a speed of less than 15km/h)
You will own the GMC account, and the ads account will belong to Mega Digital.
Mega Digital does not sell advertising accounts; we only let you rent Google advertising accounts. You can check out our Google Ads Agency Account renting service.
Have an eCommerce websiteHave a business registration licensePOD/Dropshipping: Selling clean products, no policy violations, no trademarks; fulfillment address (if any, the better)Domestic market: Flexible on a case-by-case basis
Mega Digital will provide a 20-day warranty after your GMC account is active. In addition, Mega Digital also wants long-term cooperation to avoid the event that your GMC account or advertising account has been active but is suspended for some reason.
I’m sorry because Mega Digital can only support customers who use Mega Digital advertising accounts. There were many cases after the GMC account was active that customers linked with other ads to run violated products. This case is difficult to control because we do not have access to the feed. If discovered by Google, it may affect Mega Digital’s partnership with Google.
You can link multiple websites or landing pages to your account, but you shouldn’t link too many because if your GMC account is suspended, all your other Google ads accounts will also be suspended.
Regarding the charging mechanism, at the beginning of the period (30 days/period), Mega Digital will collect 100% of your advertising budget in advance (minimum $1,500 for the first period) and add 60% of the service fee in advance (Service fee including GMC account creation fee and Ads account rental fee). After the GMC account is active, we will collect the remaining 40% of the GMC creation fee. After your GMC account is connected to your advertising account and has been in operation for one month, we will collect 40% of the remaining advertising account rental fee and an additional 60% of your service fee next period.
Many of our customers have the same questions as you. We want to make sure that customers use Mega Digital’s ads account to advertise. After the GMC account is active, guests often link to personal ad accounts to run products that violate policies. This part is set up from the customer’s feed, so Mega Digital cannot control it. Most importantly, if our accounts were penalized by Google for policy violations, Mega Digital’s partnership with Google could be affected.
Mega Digital’s account is a Google partner’s account, so advertising campaigns will be more stable, avoiding unusual errors. In addition, you will get direct support from Google so that appeals will be processed faster, and all kinds of problems can also be received for correction. Moreover, when you are our customer, you will be updated with the latest information and programs, supported with new types of advertising and new features launched by Google or organized by Mega Digital. Most importantly, when you run ads with a large budget, experiencing unusual issues in your account, or having your budget regularly reviewed by Google can significantly damage your campaigns.